I’ve been wanting to do this for a while, and then I forgot to the last time I had a minute, so here we go.
I would love to make a sort of directory for the fans who ship all the ships listed on our blog, a shipper stockpile if you will. I would love for all the shippers to be able to find other shippers with their same interests, and thus make more friends to fangirl with. :))
What I need is:
- Your name (just first name and last initial - can be a pseudonym/penname - for example, in my case I would put Talicia E.)
- Picture of you (optional, default will be your current avatar - send me a link, upload it to imgur, tinypic or somewhere)
- Your URL on tumblr
- Gender (optional)
- Which ship or ship do you back? (see the #shiplist - as right now we are only accepting info from those who ship the listed ships)
- Fic-er (do you write fanfiction? if so, list 1-4 of your fics (titles and links please)
- When did you start shipping this ship, and why (short paragraph - and if you have chosen multiple ships, please write one for each ship)
Look forward to hearing from you guys and getting the “shockpile" built up.
•You see a thunderstorm and automatically think “Loki’s in trouble now…”
•You see a thunderstorm with hail and you know SOMEONE’s having fun…. ;)
•The first thing you look forward to on Tumblr, DeviantArt, ArchieveOfOurOwn, Fanfiction.net, Omegle, etc is any form of Thorki.
•Your heart beats every time you hear or see the line “Now give us a kiss”.
•If you usually sleep at night; you stay up at ungodly hours looking at, reading, drawing, or writing Thorki to the point you don’t sleep at all anymore.
•If you have insomnia; You ditch all of your other nightly activities to read, look at, write, or draw Thorki
•Everytime someone says “This ____.” You reply “I like it….”; or if they say “I like it” you yell “ANOTHER!”
•You also like or don’t mind HiddlesWorth
•You forget that they were raised as brothers sometimes.
•If you search the Internet on a smart phone; Your phone has learned that “Thorki” and “ThunderFrost” are words and no longer corrects you.
•Everytime you try to type “Thor” you subconsciously type “Thorki”.
•You find Thorki in music.
•You find Thorki in The Avengers 2012.
•You find Thorki in Thor 2011.
•You find Thorki in comics and games such as Avengers Marvel Alliance.
•In your mind, Jane is just a friend.
•You are disappointed when in Thor 2011, Loki let’s go of Thor. And in The Avengers 2012, when it doesn’t show Thor and Loki in Asgard.
•You keep being disappointed no matter how many times you watch it.
•You use your disappointment to write or draw what you believe happened next.
•You play with pregnant!Loki constantly.
•You follow them on DeviantArt, Tumblr, and/or twitter.
•You reblog this.
•You add to this list.